Donate Now

Ways to Give

You can directly support our work to legalize more homes in a variety of ways. Learn more about these alternative ways to donate and make your gift today. For one time, monthly, or renewal donations, visit our main donate page.

Ways to Give to California YIMBY: 501(c)4

California YIMBY is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization. Donations are not tax deductible, but may remain anonymous. Our federal tax ID number or EIN is 82-3159002.

Ways to Give to California YIMBY: 501(c)3

California YIMBY Education Fund is a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation. Donations are tax deductible, and our federal tax ID number or EIN is 85-1438188.

Ways to Give to the California YIMBY Victory Fund

The California YIMBY Victory Fund is a 527 political action committee. Per California state law, all donations to the PAC will be disclosed and donations are not tax deductible. Our committee ID is 1401346.

Questions? Considering a major gift?

Contact Joe Sangirardi at to learn more about how you can help solve California’s housing crisis.