Helpful links to tackle the housing crisis before the end of the legislative session on September 13th
Our state’s current housing policies have set up a lose-lose situation, where newcomers compete with long-term residents for sparse – and increasingly expensive – housing.
That’s why we’re working to pass meaningful housing bills this year. The deadline for bills to pass the legislature is September 13th, and the only way these bills will pass is if your legislators hear from YOU.
That’s why we’ve created call tools for a number of bills to make it easy to call both your State Senator and Assemblymember to support YIMBY bills going through the legislature this session.
Take two minutes and make two calls today to join the fight against California’s housing crisis. And if you want to join a local neighborhood team, just click here.
- Make calls for SB 592, AB 1482, AB 881, AB 68, & SB 13
- Make calls for all California housing bills
- Make a call in favor of renter protection bills like AB 1482
- Email your Legislator to let them know you’re a YIMBY voter
- Make calls for ADU bills AB 68 & AB 881